Friday, July 24, 2009

CLEAN...Clean...clean...

That's all we are doing this weekend. We dropped the kids off for a couple of hours at the grandparents house so we could go to Dane's job and clean his office. I took before and after photos. When we first got there, I thought to myself there is no way we can get done with this tonight!!! But we got busy, and we got everything knocked out except for half of a box of shredding... I did half of it. It looks way better! Now after this blog we have to clean our whole house because we got a showing tomorrow AM! So I am making this quick ;).

BEFORE:

AFTER

3 comments:

Photography by Mic July 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Want to come help me sort through my yardsale items? ;)

Mommy Blogger July 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

hehe no thanks... I think I've done enough cleaning for... at least a month ;)

babygaga_mommyMD July 26, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Wow, great job guys... You can come to my house any time and do that. :) The kids can play while you work away and I'll provide meals, snacks and juice. :D

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.