Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in the sun!

Today Daddy and I thought it would be a great idea to take Drake and Kera to our Cul-de-sac, and let the babies ride their ATVs. After all, we did get a house in a Cul-de-sac for a reason! So we had a fun day in the sun ;)
They had a great time riding their ATVs around such a huge area. Usually they are limited to the living room.

This was a sweet moment, They got super close together, and Kera just watched as her brother passed her by.
When they were done riding their ATVs, I ran inside to get some side walk chalk to test it out. They got some from Brittney for their birthday. Drake and daddy colored.

Ok so not really, Daddy colored, Drake ate the chalk. YUM. Meanwhile Kera didn't want to sit down. She is very independent. So she walked around, and picked up lots of pine cones.
She loves them for some reason. So it was a great day today, altough daddy and I were sweating ;).

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.