Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LAY-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ok, so I know... I am slacking. BIG TIME! I don't want to miss a day of posting pictures ;) so I am going to post some MORE from Sunday! I am sorry I am slacking, I did not pick up my camera today. Although I should have taken pictures of the nice BIG surprise Drake left for mommy after nap time!!! D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G! He had his diaper full of poo thrown on the floor along with his pants he had on. Chunks of poo ALL OVER the crib... smeared ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER his sheet, smeared ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER his face, body, mainly legs! He was standing up in his crib naked, and he thought it was the funniest thing ever that mommy was gagging and covering up her nose with her night gown! YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE. Thank goodness Dane is an AMAZING husband, and he cleaned it up for me. If I had to do that, I think I would have PUKED everywhere! Seriously, I was gagging just giving him a bath!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!

Alright on to the pictures, but not of that, because I didn't take any... lucky for the viewers of this blog!

I love this little red boat ;) so does Drake
She is so petite ;)
Long eye lashes
feeling the sand
Love his little profile (his itty bitty nose) So cute!

2 comments:

Cheryle July 29, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

I am so glad you didn't post a picture of your "surprise". The vivid description was enough! lol poor you!! The pictures are great, as usual. I love the way you capture your kids in pictures!

babygaga_mommyMD August 1, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Love the story of the poo. I laughed! :)

Adalynn left a shark in the tub the other night and freaked out. She doesn't like being in the tub with her own poo. HA HA.

The eyelash picture is my fave...

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.