Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My camera stays :)

So today I didn't play with my camera, because I didn't want to cry about loosing it. Dane and I had the discussion of selling my camera, but we decided I can keep it. Which I am ecstatic about. I LOVE my camera!! I am VERY excited about my 365 day project and to see how far advanced I can get with photography and editing.

I am going to post a few pictures from yesterday.

Here is the dinner I made last night. It is one of my favorites. Although a little too sweet since I double the sauce (Dane loves the sauce). It is served over brown rice... YUM.
Here is the recipe http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/simple-sweet-n-sour-91440.aspx I think we will not be doubling the sauce anymore. I also use fresh red, green, and yellow bell peppers, and also a fresh onion (1/2 of a small onion).

Our family loves guitars... well everyone but me ;). I love listening to them, I just can't play one. Drake plays with daddy a lot. Here is Kera playing with her "guitar".

I love these pictures of Drake. He is too cute, even with his mouth full of cheerios!

So my journey continues with my Canon Xsi :). I am so happy!

2 comments:

Photography by Mic July 22, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Yay, I'm so glad you get to keep your camera :]. I was telling Kevin that I should sell mine just yesterday and he won't let me.

I'm kind of glad, though! He knows how much I love photography and he told me I can not let it go.

Your little ones are so adorable. And that dinner looks amazing!

Mommy Blogger July 22, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Why were you going to sell your camera Mic?

Thank you :D You should try that dinner, it is DELICIOUS!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.