Sunday, August 23, 2009

Attitude





So this post is all about Kera... we got the kids dressed in their swimsuits today because we went to the splash pad, which the kids enjoyed. However the kids were running around in their swim suits for about an hour while daddy worked. Kera has been having major attitude moments. I don't know where she gets it from. Check out the photo w/ the hand on her hip. She also loves to just throw her food on the floor. I tell her NO... she does it again stairing straight into my eyes. When I tell Drake not to get into the cabinets, Kera goes right towards them and bangs them as hard as she can. What am I going to do with this child?

Sorry I've taken a few days off from this challange... it makes me sad, because I never wanted to miss a day. I just haven't picked up my camera until today.

3 comments:

Cheryle August 24, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

I just LOVE the first and second pictures! Yes, you can tell, she's got ATTITUDE! lol Good luck with figuring out ways to deal with it!

Melissa August 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Love the hand on the hip pic!!! I never caught Sass on camera doing it and now she rarely does..:(

Danielle August 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

she is so cute, i love the 2nd picture.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.