Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Laundry

This is something to really celebrate!!! I don't think I have EVER been caught up with the kids laundry since they were born. So I took pictures of their closet and drawers because everything except the clothes on their back were actually put up!!!! I am so proud! :) The sad thing is these clothes are going to have to be replaced in a couple of months for winter clothes, that we still need to buy. Argh. Never ending. That is why I love clearance, we already got a stock pile for next summer.

2 comments:

Kim Kelly August 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

goodness, I thought Morgan had a lot of clothes!

Cheryle August 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

I love it when the laundry is caught up!! They have a a lot of clothes!!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.