Saturday, November 7, 2009

Date night











Dane and I went on a date night last night. It was pretty fun. We went to feast w/ the beast, but I probably would not go again. It was extremely crowded, and un-organized. We did get to try some fancy dishes though, some that I was not a fan of. I felt bad for tossing them in the trash. I think my favorite was lasagna from Maggiano's Little Italy. YUM. My least favorite was a dish from Cafe Express. YUK! I don't even know what all was in this little pie, but it was not good. There was also another dish - I don' remember where from but it tasted like peanut dip. Blech. I like peanuts a lot. However, I am not such a fan of peanuts that tasted like they were mushed up in someone elses mouth and spit out on your plate. You're welcome for the visual. The band was great :) We were in the front row. My ears still hurt today, but it was fun.

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.