Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Breakfast

Yes, the breakfast table shots are back :)

Drake and Kera are extremely goofy now a days at the breakfast table. Their new thing is to copy eachother. So if Drake is drinking his milk with no hands, well Kera has to do it! If Kera shakes her milk everywhere to make a big mess, Drake has to do it. If Drake eats his cheerios and drinks his milk ... with his tongue... Kera has to do it! It's very goofy at home, but I can only hope they won't try to eat like a puppy in public.

DSC_0060
DSC_0058
DSC_0050
DSC_0046
DSC_0043
DSC_0038
DSC_0015
DSC_0005
DSC_0004

1 comments:

Cheryle December 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

adorable pictures!! I love the goofiness!!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.