Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Savannah my sweet niece, happy early birthday. You are going to be 8!! I remember the day you were born, and the summer that I baby sat you! I used to dress you up into a million different outfits to take pictures of you - couldn't resist that head full of hair! You are growing up way too quickly. I love you!

We had a great time celebrating your 8th birthday at Getti's Pizza. We played games...even Drake and Kera joined in!

DSC_0007-3
DSC_0011-2
DSC_0013-2
DSC_0017-2

You accumulated 603 tickets!! You got these two monkeys - the clerk was nice by giving you an extra one since these little guys were 500 tickets each!
DSC_0030-3

We ate lots of pizza :) and had birthday cake!!
DSC_0036
DSC_0040-2

Opened presents!
DSC_0050-2 Jonas DS game from Me Maw and a 25 dollar Walmart card from Pee Paw.

Kera is watching your every move :)
DSC_0041-2

DSC_0056
Fashion mannequin, lip glosses, and bath stuff from Uncle Dane, Drake, Kera, and myself!

DSC_0067
A coloring from Faith! I didn't get a picture but you got bath stuff and hair clips from Aunt Angie! By the way love the beautiful cake faces :)

Thank you so much for giving your balloon to Kera. They really loved the balloons!

DSC_0063
DSC_0074
DSC_0075
DSC_0086-2

We had a great time celebrating your 8th birthday! I love you Savannah Jeanne!

6 comments:

Rachael January 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Hi Melissa! Do you mind if I add your blog to the "blogs I love section" of my blog? I like reading your blog and I prefer seeing your updates via the blog page instead of viewing my dashboard as a follower. Just let me know!

Mommy Blogger January 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

No I don't mind silly at all! :) I didn't even know you read it! Thanks!

Rachael January 16, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

I actually just found it a few days ago after you left a comment on Amy's blog. I'm knew to the blogging world and now I feel like a crazy blog stalker because I'm addicted to reading blogs : )

Your kiddos are getting so big! It's a little sad how fast they grow up but at the same time I am looking forward to the fun things Brady will be doing soon : )

Mommy Blogger January 16, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

I love reading blogs too :) it is addicting! So now I'll be stalking your blog, hope that is ok! :)

I know. It really does break my heart when I look back at their baby pictures and I can't even remember what it felt like to hold a baby that small! However, this is a fun age! How old is Brady now?

Amy January 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

I really like the picture of Faith and Savannah hugging. I really love that they both have little bits of cake on their faces, it makes them seem so little instead of turning EIGHT!

Rachael January 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Brady will be two in March!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.