Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy!! :)

In the past couple of weeks Drake and Kera have turned 2! We moved to toddler beds a little earlier than we wanted, because Drake's crib was recalled. We took our house off of the market. Kera got her first hair cut! Not to mention I have started to potty train again!Oh and they made me a beautiful art master piece for Mother's day! It's been a busy few weeks, and it is not slowing down any time soon. With a garage sale this up coming weekend, trying to refinance our house, and a few more things!

Here are a couple of pictures from the past few weeks :)
IMG_0011
IMG_0096
IMG_0098
IMG_0112
IMG_0120
IMG_0122
IMG_0161
IMG_0166

Drake and Kera are talking more and more each day! I've got to watch what I say, and so do other people because Kera is copying more and more. Today I told Drake "Bad Boy" for him spilling his cereal all over the table. Kera turned to her brother and said "ya bad boy!" She will say "Excuse you" when you burp or pass gas out the other end. It cracks me up. Drake will sing his Abc's but only to D. :) He often says "D"... because I think he remembers that when we try to teach him how to spell his name. They are trying to count to five. They do really well, but it's not clear as day. It's amazing how quickly they are learning. The day they turned 2 they started saying "no"... now they always do, it's like their new favorite word! Today when I started potty training them I gave them this little speech about how we don't potty in our underwear. Kera said "pee pee" she's more interested in it then she was about a month or two ago when I tried last time. She still hasn't gone pee pee yet on the potty, but Drake has!

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.