Sunday, July 12, 2009

A bully on my hands...

Or maybe two!

Today, Kera had a water bottle in her hand (one of their favorite toys - heh, and free). Drake decided he wanted THAT water bottle, and snatched it away from Kera. The force sent Kera to bang her head on the coffee table, not once but twice. BANG on the top of the coffee table, and BANG on the middle of the coffee table, down to the floor. This is how Kera looks after all those bumps to the coffee table ... (actually a little worse in person)
This is how brother looked...
And this is how Kera looked after she took her water bottle back!!

And this is how brother looked when he realized he can't be pulling sister around to get the water bottle back! These toddler years should be fun! They can be so sweet together at times, and other times, they are at each others throats. Fun times ahead, I see it now!

4 comments:

Melissa July 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

They are so cute. I can only imagine all the fun of twins!! She has so much more hair too!! Which baby looks like which parent...they appear to be fraternal twins so I am assuming one looks like mommy and the other daddy?? :)

Mommy Blogger July 12, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

They both look like daddy in their own way. Like Drake looks more like daddy when daddy was younger. And Kera looks more like him now that daddy is older. They only have a select few features from me :(.

babygaga_mommyMD July 13, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Oh wow... You definitely have your hands full at times. :)

They're so cute!

I bet as they get older they become the best of friends.

Anonymous July 13, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

They are so cute melissa.. Im sure they keep you super busy.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.