Monday, July 13, 2009

Funny faces...

So I figured I would take my camera to the kitchen today during lunch time. I have to say, I caught some really funny faces... I'll share them I suppose.

Drake playing peek a boo. He does this with one hand only ;) he's funny!
I got this picture, I think he was whining, but I like it, because he looks like his daddy in the middle of one of those impolite burps!

This one is cute, because Kera is looking at her brother like I would daddy when daddy stuffs his face! :D And Drake is looking at Kera like, this is how I eat, what are you looking at? (Kind of like how daddy looks at me when I look at him grossed out :D)
This one is of Kera, she was shaking her head "no" and playing peek a boo all at the same time, but I only caught this, and I thought it was super cute :D

And.... last but not least, Kera with the BIGGEST smile ever! Her poor gums, you can tell that they are all bumpy about to break some molars and the rest of her teeth.

2 comments:

Melissa July 14, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

AWWW!! I love those pics!! I am jealous you have some nice natural light in your house...we dont in our little place so I am always forced to use my flash..BOO!! But I love the "no peekaboo pic!" But all of them are adorable!

Cheryle July 14, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

These pictures are ADORABLE!! I love the one of her looking at him with his mouth full of food. So cute!!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.