Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lazy day.

Ok, so since I am being very lazy today, and I want to catch up on some reading I will not be playing with my camera today. Unless of course my kids do something super cute, but then I probably wouldn't get to my camera on time :(. I am going to post a few more pictures from yesterday during lunch.

Just in case you didn't catch the title "Lazy day" apparently yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, etc I was lazy too. My lovely hubby got this out on Sunday....

Hehe, it's my motivated moms planner. Notice nothing is checked... well that is because I didn't do any of it! Oh and this is not the only page, every page for maybe the exception of two, is also blank. When I do finally do something, I don't run to my motivated moms planner to check it off of my list of "to do's"... although I should.

Ok back to my lovely children. Yes I am biased. Here is another picture of Kera and her peek a boo phase.
and here she is drinking her water like a big girl.
Here is Drake looking at me like I am crazy for telling him "Drake, mom said no, we do not push sisters chair back and forth". It's like a face of -- Do you really think I am going to listen to you. And last but not least, Drake eating his food, while Kera throws her food on the floor and then stares at it, because she knows that I tell her no. Heh.

My kids love to test me, but they are too adorable! And great photo practice.

Off to my lazy day of reading and spending time with these two little munchkins!

6 comments:

babygaga_mommyMD July 14, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Love the first picture... Its like "Mom, are you serious, you've not marked anything here?" LOL

Amy July 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

That's exactly what my calendar looks like! :)

Melissa July 14, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

so where did you get this calendar?? I think I would like that!!

And as always, I love the pics...they are so precious!

Mommy Blogger July 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Thanks everyone!!

I got the calander at www.motivatedmoms.com ... I think ;)
It's $8, plus the price of paper and printing it! I would love it... If I was actually motivated ;)

Cheryle July 14, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

your kids are just so sweet. I love seeing pictures of them! You capture their expressions great!!

Danielle July 16, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

i love that planner.... looks like my calendar. maybe i'll have to get me one (as if it would motivate me!)

the kids are cute as always.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.