Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coloring...

Drake and Kera are getting better at coloring. We used to sit down to color, and we would have to spend a few minutes picking out chunks of crayons out of their mouths. They did really well tonight. I was proud. I try to give them a few minutes every day, so eventually we can have color time, and craft time. I can't wait until they are old enough for that. We are planning on getting their art stuff for Christmas this year... easel, paints, papers, markers, chalk... etc.


and a few more pictures of them from the other day...

Look what Drake knows how to do!
He was completely on top of this one day while I was in the kitchen, and daddy was putting Kera in the car on our way to the library. He whined, because he couldn't figure how to get back down. I guess this won't work as a gate for much longer!

This is a picture of Kera being lazy :) Our first circus as a family is tomorrow. I can't wait! I hope they enjoy it, and I hope I can bring my camera!

2 comments:

Cheryle July 19, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Oh the pictures are so sweet (as usual!). I love it how kids always want to sit on the paper they're coloring on! lol and great shots of him climbing the shelve and her bending over to drink from her sippy! Adorable!! :)

Melissa July 19, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

hahaha, I love seeing your pics because my little bugger does the same stuff. I caught Sass (only with my phone unfort) a video of her climbing onto her changing table...YES...its like 3 baby stories high!!! She is also lazy with eating and drinking. She will bring her mouth to her tray, mouth to your hand...she is a nutso. I love the pics, adorable!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.