Friday, July 17, 2009

Diapers

For a long time now, Drake's favorite thing to do is to surprise me when I go and get him from his crib in the morning. He usually has his diaper off, thrown on the floor. With poo all over the crib, in his hair, on his hands... yes DISGUSTING. This past week I have washed his sheet 4x! Usually he keeps this act in his bed (taking off his diaper). But when I had my camera out the other day, I was really focused on Kera for the time being since Drake was in his play room. As he came out of his play room... this is what I seen.
He was so focused to get off his shorts to get his whole diaper off.
He was so focused... that he didn't even realize the ledge was right there!
So he fell off the ledge!
I put his diaper back on to see what he would do... and I watched him, as he started to do this...
Now I know how he takes off his diaper in his crib, for a big nice messy surprise for mommy!! I then went to change his diaper. Maybe this is a sign he will potty train easily? Only I can hope.

5 comments:

Cheryle July 17, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

lol he's so sneaky! The picture series is great! I love how you sneak up and take them without him being aware that you're there (until he fell off the ledge!)

Mommy Blogger July 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Hehe thank you :) yeah, I wish I was better w/ the focus though so I could of got more clear shots. Eh well :D Thank you for the comment.

babygaga_mommyMD July 18, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

Omgosh...that is so cute and so funny. *knock on wood Addy doesn't do this to me*

She knows how to take off the diaper, but has yet to do it while it was poopy.

Mommy Blogger July 18, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

I wish I could of had my camera today... the battery died, and I was taking a nap! Dane got up with the babies, fed them lunch and "accidentally" fell asleep in the living room while they were playing. He woke up to Drake standing beside him naked- no diaper... poop all over the living room floor!!! I really wish I had this caught on camera. For two reasons. One being it would be funny. Two for showing daddy we shouldn't sleep unless the babies are sleeping!

Melissa July 19, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

hahaha, welcome to my world lady!!! We just started using packing tape over the tabs so she cant get them undone. works like a charm lol.

I just read your comment about poop all over the living room...I cant help but laugh!!

Oh the joys of toddlers.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.