Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pillows

Kera has an infatuation with pillows. Dane takes all the pillows from our couches, including the back cushions from our smaller couch and throws them on the floor for the kids to play on. At first I was really annoyed. I like our couches a lot, and I don't want them ruined. I want them to last for quiet some time before we have to purchase new ones... hopefully really far down the road!

But who can resist this??
Isn't she so sweet? She will move the pillows around, yes even the huge ones! And then she will run and just plop down on them! She will just turn all around and then sometimes like the last picture, just lay there and look out of the windows and look outside.

4 comments:

Danielle July 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

I love the first one! She just looks so cuddly.

Cheryle July 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

She is just too sweet! Niklas loves to plop down and cuddle and do a daydream on pillows too. Beautiful pictures! :)

babygaga_mommyMD July 17, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Super cute!

The 2nd is my fav... "What mom? you know I like doing this!"

Melissa July 19, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

oh these are just ADORABLE!! Is this natural lighting?? Oh man how jealous I am. I can NEVER take natural light pics in my house, because there is no light. I always have to use my flash and I HATE it with a passion. But these really are adorable shots.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.