Thursday, July 30, 2009

PB&J and reading

Drake and Kera love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Grape is their favorite. They are also into books... or should I say one book. We got the hooked on phonics for babies it was on clearance for $10 at the book store it's a pretty good kit. Anyways, there are several board books that come with it. One which includes The itsy bitsy spider. THEY LOVE THAT BOOK. They fight over it all the time. We have several other board books laying around, but the one that they get ALL THE TIME is that one! I have no clue what is so interesting, but something about it sparks their interest. Here is a few pictures from lunch time, and them reading The itsy bitsy spider.

2 comments:

Photography by Mic July 31, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I love seeing photos of your kids. They're so darn cute.

And so are those little sandwiches you made them :)

babygaga_mommyMD August 1, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

They are such clean eaters when it comes to PB&J, they need to teach Adalynn. :)

I love the pictures of them w/ the book. They look so intrigued.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.