Friday, July 31, 2009

Potty...

Today Dane had the gate open so the kids could run free. We had all of the doors closed, but he decided to open the hall closet where the potty chairs are stored at for now. Kera went into the hall closet and tried to sit on her potty! So we took them out to the living room so they can have a month or so getting acquainted with their little potty chairs. I caught some pictures, horrible, I had to use the flash. But you get the point ;).

Kera thought it would be fun to stand in it!
I sure hope Drake doesn't do this when I am trying to potty train him! Now that would be disgusting!
And the potty heads... Drake and Kera thought it was hilarious! Daddy started it, and then I did it ;)

3 comments:

Cheryle August 1, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

hahahaha you guys are hilarious! Hopefully Drake will not be drinking from the potty later!! ewwww Super cute pictures and I just LOVE the "potty heads"!!!!

Leighgurl August 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I also look forward to following your blog for the next year also!

babygaga_mommyMD August 2, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

ba ha ha @ the potty heads.

I'd be worried about Kera trying to stand in her potty after she poo'd as well as Drake trying to drink/eat out of his.

Good luck w/ the potty training when you start.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.