Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cheetos








Today while I was in the bathroom, Drake was up to something. I came out went to the living room where I found Kera watching Baby Einstein, and Drake.... well I heard him in the kitchen. I peeked through the window where I seen him munching down on some Cheetos. I ran to my room to grab my camera, by time I got back to the kitchen... he was walking down the hall w/ the bag in one hand, a cheeto in the other. Orange hands. :: sigh :: It was rather cute... but I sure am glad that we got a gate in place of the shoe rack now. This way it doesn't happen again!

2 comments:

Cheryle August 19, 2009 at 3:29 AM  

lol that is so cute!

Photography by Mic August 19, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Aw, haha. I also love the switching of the cribs, the photos of them singing! (and Kera's piggy's.) And the older photos. SO cute. You are not going backwards, btw!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.