Monday, August 17, 2009

Switching Cribs...



Today after Drake and Keras bath I put them in the opposite crib (Kera in Drakes and Drakes in Keras). They thought it was so fun ;) Kera was jumping in the bed, and I heard them laughing at eachother! Hehe, then I came in with my camera and Drake was still happy, Kera not so much.


Oh and we need a gate for our kitchen now. We've been using a shoe rack for the longest time. However today I was feeding Kera lunch while Drake was in the living room playing. I heard him messing around with some plastic bags that were in the hall way by the kitchen... I thought he had got them through the shoe holes in the shoe rack. Um no, I was startled to see him in the hall, on the other side of the shoe rack!!! Then while I was preparing dinner.... I hear little slap sounds on the tile, yup... there Drake was coming to see what I was up to! SCARY!

2 comments:

Cheryle August 18, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

so funny about them being in the other's cribs! lol Isn't it amazing how they learn new stuff everyday!? Everytime I think our house is safe, Niklas does something to prove that I have to bring in more safety measures!! WOW to being strong enough to move a shoe rack!!

Mommy Blogger August 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Oh no he didn't move it ;) he climbed over it and got down on the other side! My little monkey ;). It is amazing what they learn everyday. Not long ago Drake fell off the bed, and would always try to go tumbling down the slide. Now he gets up on something, turns around to put his feet down to touch the ground. Where does he learn that from? It's amazing.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.