Sunday, August 2, 2009

Park

We've had a busy day today. We went to the library (our weekend outing - FREE) :) after the library we went to Kohls to see if they had any cute clearance stuff for next summer.... 2T still looks huge to me! We didn't really find anything, just a pair of shorts for Drake, and a tank top for Kera. Then we decided to go to the park. The kids love swinging, and Drake tried to walk, and he loved smiling at the little kids running around! He kind of whined when this little girl probably around 3 or 4 started climbing the stairs. He wanted to play with her I think. It's pretty cute seeing the kids with other kids on the play ground. While Drake was staring at this little boy, Dane said "WATCH OUT, there is a snake". He tried to run after it to take a picture, but missed it. Thank goodness it was just a garden snake since it did slither like five inches away from Drake. Eeks gives me the heebee jeebes ... non poisonous or not. YUK. Anyways, here is a few pics from today :)

I don't know why my pictures look so pixilated :(


Swinging

Smiling at the other kids on the playground

6 comments:

lsdinsmore August 2, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

They don't look pixilated when you click on them.

Sounds like you had a good day. I love his little outfit. :)

Photography by Mic August 2, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

love them, as always!

Kim Kelly August 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

very cute!

Holly Cox August 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

So cute!! They don't look pixelated to me!!

Cheryle August 3, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

CUTE pictures!! I love babies in swings!! They don't look pixelated to me either!

babygaga_mommyMD August 3, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Travis and I are going to do the library thing once back from vacay.

Kera looks so worry free.

Drake sounds like Addy when it comes to other kids.

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.