Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Today, I posted a blog earlier with Drake sleeping with his bare butt showing since he thought he hates wearing a diaper. But I thought it was a bit inappropriate since my baby is not a newborn anymore, so hiney shots are more personal. I will keep it for black mail purposes. So I was thinking... UGH what am I going to take pictures of now!?

Well my sweet baby niece who I will call "A" made her debut early!! She was supposed to come via c-section August 14th, but she had other plans for her mommy and daddy. I will not be posting pictures of her, but here are a few shots from the hospital.

While we were in the gift shop with my SIL's mom and sister, I snapped the cover of PEOPLE for the date :D

(as with all images, please click to enlarge, because if not they look pixilated)
When Miss A was being wheeled to the nursery, I got this capture of Daddy D's scrubs.

Here is Daddy D admiring his little princess... I am sure she will have him wrapped around her little finger.
We had to pick up the twins from my moms house by 9pm... so we were waiting, and waiting for my SIL - Mommy A to come in her room so we can say Hi, and Bye really fast... but this is how her bed stayed until after we left.
On our way to Mommy A's room, Dane's dad said "Hey Drake is here". I was curious to see what he was talking about, and I seen this :)

So, Miss adorable baby A, your Uncle Dane and I and your cousins Drake and Kera love you to bits already! You are such a sweet baby, so beautiful, and so tiny!

Daddy D and Mommy A, Congratulations on your beautiful little princess!! The two of you are going to be great parents, and I can't wait to see our little ones grow up together!

Love,
Aunt Melissa

6 comments:

babygaga_mommyMD August 4, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

aww what a bitter sweet story.

Love the feet prints on the scrubs and the picture of "Drake"

Cheryle August 4, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

I love the feet prints too!

(I also was able to sneak a peak at the original post... hehe, it's a good blackmail shot!)

Congratulations on being a new Auntie! :D

Kim Kelly August 4, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

welcome baby! I have to say the scrubs are the cutest!

lsdinsmore August 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

I LOVE the feet on the scrubs.

Holly Cox August 4, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

I love all these, looks like your day turned out ok after all :)

And you can save the other pictures for when he gets his first girlfriend ;)

Leighgurl August 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Those are some really adorable pics. Puts mine to shame. :(

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.