Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Newborns...

Newborns are just so beautiful, and oh so tiny! Why is it I can not remember holding a baby that small!?!?!? My babies were a pound and a half smaller, and yet Miss A seems sooooo small!!!! I miss newborns, and I am glad that daddy D and mommy A let me hold my precious niece. She is so gorgeous!

I did not pick up my camera today. I thought instead I would post some newborn pictures of Drake and Kera (I am not taking credit for any pictures posted-since my husband took them). I've got to reminisce, and I thought this would be a great way to do it.

So lets start off with my last belly picture... Oh my goodness... huge ;), and stretch marks :( but I do miss being pregnant!


Kera was born first on May 1, 2008 @ 1:54PM (breathing room air - she did not need oxygen).
Drake was born on May 1, 2008 @ 1:55PM (he needed an oxygen hood for 24 hours).
Their first day as bunk mates, I was soooo happy for this mile stone, it seemed like it took FOREVER, but it only took 3 days.

and here I am with Drake(left) and Kera(right) a couple of weeks after they were born.

3 comments:

Cheryle August 5, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

OMG how sweet are these pictures!! I love you baby bump pictures and the ones of your little ones just born and so tiny are amazing!!

my favourite one is the the two of them together again after 3 days!!

Leighgurl August 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

They are so precious!

babygaga_mommyMD August 11, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

I miss having an infant as well...

You look like such a proud mommy!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.