Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mess!

Today I had my fair share of messes to clean up, and that is not even including my house... which is a complete WRECK. I need to get a move on, we have four guests staying with us Friday night and Saturday night. Anyways, back to what I was saying. Messes. Yes lots of poo messes. Cori pooped in the hall by the kitchen, while I was rinsing my cereal bowl. I came around the corner to find Drake squishing it between his little hands. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G! So I took him and washed his hands!!! I put him back down , my cell phone fell out of my pocket, I continued scrub the floor. As I walked to the bathroom to flush the nasty, smelly paper towels down the toilet, I seen another poo smeared carpet w/ no poo to be found. I looked up, ah there was a little piece on the window seal, but the smear was rather large. Hopefully no one consumed it! Little poopy hand prints were on the blinds! I looked at Drakes mouth/teeth, nothing to be found, no smelly breath. YUK. So I cleaned that up.

Cori wanted to be in the kitchen, I assume she was not feeling well. So I went to take her outside right before nap time. There were 3 piles of poop and one puddle of pee to clean up! Yippe skippe. But at least it was on the tile floor. Much better than cream colored carpet that already has tons of milk stains on it from the kids.

Fast forward to nap time. I heard the kids talking, I go in there, and Drake is covered in POO, his sheet covered w/ CHUNKS of poo, both feet covered in poo literally! Poo under nails, in hair, on hands, chest, face, you name it there was poo! I got Kera, changed her diaper on the floor - since the changing table was covered in poo. Then I fixed her lunch while I gave Drake a bath/shower! YUK! Meanwhile Cori was outside.

I left Cori outside for a while. When Dane got home he is so lovely and cleaned up Drakes crib :D. He let Cori in and she was muddy. I told him I had enough of messes to clean up today. So he gave cori a bath.

Cori HATES baths. Here is a picture of her sad little face.

1 comments:

Cheryle September 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

awwwww poor puppy! and poor you with so many yucky messes to clean up!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.