Monday, September 21, 2009

Peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers...

The other night at Red Lobster, we gave Drake and Kera our tomatoes and cucumbers out of our salad. The LOVED them. So when I went grocery shopping last night, I picked up a few cucumbers, and extra tomatoes. I also got a lot of fresh fruit, which included some peaches. Drake and Kera have not had peaches since their days w/ baby food almost a year ago -- holy smokes, they are getting old!

Today for lunch I cut up a cucumber, tomato, and a peach. Kera did not like the cucumbers or tomatoes! She did love the peach though! Drake loved ALL of it, his favorite was the tomatoes.

Here is Kera eating her peach.

Here is Kera trying to hand her brother part of her tomato.

1 comments:

Cheryle September 22, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

I love the pictures! That second one of handing him the tomatoe rest is priceless. I love his little hand reaching into the picture and how happy she looks to be handing it over to him! super!!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.