Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Outside in the sunshine

Today, I braved taking the children out by myself. Usually I wait for Dane to get home, because I am SCARED that they can both walk now, and go in two separate directions. We only went outside, I brought side walk chalk, and blocks. They had a great time, as well did I! I feel awful for not trying this sooner. Maybe Friday I can walk with them to the park and brave that during the morning hours of course. :) I wish our mall had a play area, I think that would be another fun thing for the kids to do that is FREE. ::Sigh::

Here are a couple of pictures... Kera really loves pine cones and pine needles, Drake really loves to eat chalk. Also being outside really wore them out, they took a 4.5 hour nap!!!!

*remember you can always click the picture to make them larger.

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.