Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another post...

Another post without pictures. Last night I felt like crud and barley got any sleep. I ran a fever and my whole left side of my face from my skull to my throat hurt super bad. I am feeling a little better, and no more temperature, Yay! Anyways, I was super lazy today being so tired, and feeling crappy I didn't pick up my camera.

However, I did have craft time with the kids. I said "Color time" they ran from the living room to their play room. They pushed the stools out from underneath their craft desk. Kera needed help to sit on top of her stool, Drake did not. They love coloring, especially Drake. Kera would drop one of her many crayons and say "Uh oh". I like when she says that :).

After color time I took clorox wipes to clean up the crayon marks all over the desk (mostly on Keras side). I had the clorox wipes on the top shelf on the desk. Drake took it upon himself to climb on Keras stool, stand up and reach for the clorox wipes! He also tried putting his leg over Keras crib this afternoon while changing Keras diaper! Oh boy, I hope he doesn't figure out how to climb out of his crib any time soon!

Well that's it for today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have pictures to share!

2 comments:

Cheryle January 7, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

sorry that you were feeling sick. Hopefully you'll be 100% better soon!!

Photography by Mic January 7, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

I hope you feel better!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.