Thursday, January 7, 2010

H is for Hat

This morning while the three of us ate breakfast, I read this book.
DSC_0006

I actually think we checked that book out at the library a few times, not knowing all this time that we owned it. :) It is a very cute book.

After breakfast Drake and Kera played for about an hour, and then I brought out the flash cards. Their favorite is D for Dog which they pick up and say "Dah- woo woo". Sometimes they will say Dog. Their next favorite would have to be H for Hat. I asked them a few times when all the cards were spread across the floor "where is the hat?"

DSC_0021
DSC_0041
DSC_0042
DSC_0043

They would pick up the hat flash card, and put it on top of their heads :). We don't wear hats, but they sure know what a hat is.

Something I don't have a picture for, but I wish I did... this morning I changed Keras diaper first. Drakes crib is attached to the changing table. So Kera had a dirty diaper, and Drake stood beside the changing table and he said "ewww" and plugged his nose and said "sssstee" (stinky) :) It was really cute!

4 comments:

Melissa January 8, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

awwww they are so precious!!! Your pics always turn out awesome too.

debsimp January 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

They're both so smart! And, you do such an great job with them.

*Jessie* January 8, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

aww! they are so cute! i love that they put the card on their heads for a hat!!

Photography by Mic January 11, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

How adorable! I need to get some flash cards for Dallas! Great idea. And if you stay "stinky" to Dallas, he'll plug his nose and say "tinky!" it's adorable :)

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.