Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beautiful Art

This morning Drake and Kera made use of the big Christmas present Grandma (Grammie) & PeePaw got them! They LOVED this table!! They colored for about 45 minutes and I'll show you what they did when daddy took the colors and paper away :).

DSC_0003

DSC_0005

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0009

DSC_0022

DSC_0023

DSC_0025

DSC_0026

And this is what they did when craft time was over...

DSC_0029

DSC_0030

Finished products:

DSC_0032

DSC_0033

I am very happy that they love this table! It is much better than an art easle that we were going to get them! It grows with them so it will last a long time! I made a schedule for myself and the babies when daddy goes back to work. It incorporates 3 story times, craft time, outside play (weather permitting), and music time! I hope our new schedule works out well!

Oh and Kera has a new phrase "Goo Gah!" translation: Good Job!!

2 comments:

Amy January 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Beautiful art indeed! Your new schedule sounds fun too!

Cheryle January 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

that's so sweet. Have fun with the schedule! :)

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.