Monday, March 15, 2010

The Crayons are gone!

Saturday night we went to visit Grammie and Pee Paw. My mom usually has a big box full of Crayons, but some how they were not there. So my mom brought out bingo dabbers for the kids! Drake and Kera loved the bingo dabbers, and their art was pretty awesome after wards too!
DSC_0080
DSC_0081-2

Oh and check out that cute little hat that Kera is wearing. I won it off of a contest on www.photomamas.com. I've never won anything, but isn't this the cutest thing ever! Not to mention it is perfect for our trip to Steamboat in 9 months! Yes I said that right - NINE months! Yay!
DSC_0083
DSC_0090
DSC_0096
DSC_0100
DSC_0105


After dinner Saturday night, Dane decided to watch a movie, you know since he's deprived at home without cable and all. Drake and Kera and the rest of the gang all went and played in the garage. Kera was so incredibly funny! She danced for what seemed like hours. She would spin and spin and spin, and hop and pop up and down. She would shake her butt, and even sway during a slow song. I think she loves to be the center of attention. I can't leave out my little man! He is such a gentleman. We all played ring around the rosie several times. Any time someone would fall down he would be the first one up to help them up! He did this several times! I am so blessed :)

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.