Friday, March 5, 2010

Early birthday present

A couple of months ago we were in search for a big present for Drake and Kera. We found a roller coaster that was perfect. It was kind of expensive, and we said that we'll wait until income tax time. So, as income tax came and went, we never got the roller coaster for multiple reasons. The big factor was that our house was on the market so who knew if it would sell or not. Another factor price, and another is we are just having immediate family for their 2nd birthday so we were going to just get them something small. As I started talking to my friends from mommy groups they thought it looked really cool, and I thought, hey why not look on craigslist. What do you know, the first listing there it was, and only about 15 minutes from our house!!! Yay, she gave us a great deal on the roller coaster and Dane brought it home tonight. Wow, they love this thing, and I am glad we bought it!

DSC_0042 - Copy

DSC_0091

DSC_0081

Drake even thought it would be fun with out the car
DSC_0065

However, I think he likes it more with...
DSC_0052

They both like to do this when it is the other ones turn. They get mad that they can't go over and over and over again.
DSC_0047

Now they are climbing up the track like a mountain! I love this toy :)

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.