Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter at Grammie and PeePaw's

Today after we woke up and ate breakfast we dyed some eggs :). Drake and Kera had a great time throwing the eggs in the dye. It went entirely too fast, and next year we'll have to boil a lot more than a dozen eggs. Ok, so we boiled more than a dozen, but we ate a lot of them last night :).
DSC_0082
DSC_0083
Kera loved dying easter eggs, and Drake thought the egg picker upper thing was a bubble blowing wand. :)
DSC_0093
DSC_0101

After nap time we went to Grammie and Pee Paw's house. We just hung out, Grammie gave the kids their Easter baskets - super cute, and then PeePaw, Uncle Green, and myself hid the Easter eggs for the kids to find. Drake and Kera were amazing. I didn't really think they would understand the concept yet, but they did! It was super cute watching them prance around, sure I had to help them, and say "Do you see an egg". They would look around and they would find it. Sometimes they couldn't reach it, other times they would grab it and put it in their basket. I love this age!
DSC_0117
DSC_0133
DSC_0134
DSC_0140
DSC_0145
DSC_0153
DSC_0155
DSC_0156
DSC_0172
DSC_0165
DSC_0189

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.