Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

This morning we got Drake and Kera up and Kera was jumping like a monkey like she usually does.
DSC_0002

While we change their diapers, they will go and read the books that we keep in their room for bed time stories. They just started a few weeks ago climbing up in the rocker :)
DSC_0006

Before breakfast they ran straight to their Easter baskets. Kera loved Drake's car haha. They each had an egg of peanut butter m&m's before breakfast.
DSC_0198
DSC_0008
DSC_0010
DSC_0012
DSC_0013
DSC_0018
DSC_0024

While they were eating breakfast Dane and I went to hide some plastic eggs in the living room to have a mini egg hunt. So after breakfast they looked for the eggs :). I love watching them hunt eggs. Drake would leave his basket on the floor and run to get all the eggs. Then he would come back and put them in his basket and off he went again. Towards the end when Drake had accumulated a lot of eggs, Kera went to Drakes basket and kept stealing his eggs putting them into her basket.
DSC_0034
DSC_0038
DSC_0040
DSC_0044

After nap time, we ate lunch. Then we took a walk to the park. They walked too, we didn't use their stroller. Along the way Drake and Kera helped Daddy press flowers into a book.

That was pretty much the extent of our Easter, it was low key, and I enjoyed spending it with my three loves!

1 comments:

Amber April 5, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

sounds like it was perfect!

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.