Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Outisde chalk...

Just isn't as fun as it used to be for Drake and Kera. It may have been the humid weather. Who knows, they just weren't the happiest of kids today.

DSC_0254

DSC_0260

DSC_0265

Don't be fooled it only lasted a couple of minutes.

DSC_0268

Look at the red hair and yellow boots.
DSC_0275

DSC_0278

DSC_0280

Ok they are broken Mommy!
DSC_0281

Is it time to go bye bye yet?
DSC_0292

How about we practice our numbers and letters!
DSC_0296

Ok mom quit following me!
DSC_0297

I really don't like the camera in my face mom.
DSC_0299

DSC_0307

Melt down time!
DSC_0311

DSC_0323

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.