Friday, June 4, 2010

Watermelon lover

I'm not sure it's just watermelon that my daughter loves. I'm pretty sure it's all fruit. She can scarf down a banana like none other. Last night I made blueberry pancakes for dinner and not only did she throw a MAJOR tantrum when I gave her one and threw the rest in the pancake batter, but she chowed down almost a whole carton of blackberries in a matter of a few seconds! She LOVES watermelon as long as it is cut up, because if not, then she'll eat the green :D.

DSC_0133

DSC_0134

DSC_0142

DSC_0146

Not only is she a fruit lover, but she LOVES her daddy!! Every time the gate creeks from outside, Drake and Kera get up from whatever they are doing and run to the kitchen gate. Saying "daddy daddy hi" with giggles of joy.
DSC_0170

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.