Sunday, December 27, 2009

Grammie and Pee Paw's!!

Really it is Grandma and Pee Paw but I really love the name Grammie. I think it is cute :).

The four of us had Grand plans for today. We woke up, got dressed. We were going to go to Walmart, then go out to eat, and then head to the zoo. By time we were done eating at I-hop the kids were exhausted. So we decided to let them take their afternoon nap. We never made it to the zoo. Instead we went to my moms and Pee Paw's house for a visit. Drake really loves his Pee Paw! Pee Paw has this little truck that has two little motorcycles in the back. Drake got one of the motorcycles out and carried it around. Zooming it on top of his head (like a goofball).
DSC_0084
DSC_0072
DSC_0068
DSC_0067
DSC_0066
DSC_0044
DSC_0012

After visiting for a little while we went to Iguana Joe's and ate dinner. Kera had the worst attitude. As my mom says "She is getting closer to 2". I am so not ready for the 'terrible twos' if this is what it entails.

You can see the attitude here!
DSC_0086

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.