Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another day of...

Gymnastics. Which means another day of point and shoot pictures.

After their bath I got my p&s camera out and took some pictures. Kera just stops and looks right at me and gives me the biggest cheesy grin. Why can't she do this when I have my DSLR out? I don't know. I think it's pretty cute!
100_2672
100_2674
100_2676
100_2677

We headed out the door super early because both of our cars needed gas! We ended up going WAY too early! We got to the gymnastics place about 40 minutes before it started. So we sat in the van for about 10 minutes and read books.
100_2678
100_2681
100_2682

And Daddy thought it would be fun to teach them how to operate the water fountain. That kept them busy for the remainder of the time until our class started at 9!
100_2689
100_2691
100_2693

Today was a great gymnastics day. We asked if we could be put together and they said that would be no problem. One of the main reasons I wanted to sign up for it is so it could give us something to do as a family. Besides we both missed what the other one was doing, and how they were progressing. So now we get to see all of that. All the stations were different today. Drake and Kera liked most of it! They especially loved the big bouncy trampoline! They even did forward rolls on the balance beam! Kera walks that thing super fast now. Super cute. Drake loves to do forward rolls! They both LOVE the slide!

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.