Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Long week

It has been a long week. We decided to take Drake and Kera to story time tonight at the library. Yes, my lovely SIL if you are reading this, I don't think I'll EVER go with you to story time. They were HORRIBLE, even with Dane there. They ran around. I am glad today there was only one other child there, and she ran around too. Usually story time lasts about 30 minutes. The guy had 2 stories out, and lots of songs and everything going on, after 15 minutes story time was over. I can't say that I blame him. I took a few snap shots with my point and shoot of Drake and Kera. Before it started they wanted to sit in the chairs.

100_2705

100_2706

I tried to get Drakes attention, and the other mom stood behind me to get him to smile :)
100_2709

After those snap shots, I put my camera up because story time had started, and that is when the chasing began.

We decided to stop and get pizza, and go to Target where I bought some diapers, wipes, and some pull ups. Oh and m&m's. I am planning on trying to potty train starting this weekend. Wish me luck!

100_2710

1 comments:

Amy February 23, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

They look well behaved to me, so I'm not believing it. I'll be looking for you on Friday! :)

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.