Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cereal with milk

About a week and a half ago I thought I would be brave and give Drake and Kera a bowl of cereal, with actual milk! They did great, Drake barley ate because he always uses his spoon upside down.

Today However, I tried to help him. What did he do.... he threw the biggest fit, pushing his cup of milk off of the table, banging his head against the chair. In my mommy stern voice I told him "NO SIR" and I proceeded to help him. And Wala what do you know, he got it!

Kera MUST have two bowls of rice krispies. Drake doesn't like rice krispies so he got the last of the Banana Cheerios which he loved. Looks like I'll have to try oatmeal tomorrow.

My children are growing up way too quickly! In less than two months they'll be 2!

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

Milk kisses thrown in the mix. Yeah Drake missed her lips :)
DSC_0005

DSC_0010

DSC_0013

DSC_0019

Notice the bowl tilt... she's an expert at eating cereal!
DSC_0020

DSC_0023

DSC_0024

DSC_0025

It is the best thing ever seeing them experience new things.

I'll tell you what is not good! I have never seen Drake so sick that he didn't play! He just laid on me. Poor baby, I hope he gets feeling better soon. Though I think I am next to catch whatever it is. My throat is a little sore and I have a low grade fever.

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Melissa Schilling. I am married to my wonderful husband Dane who I have been with for 10 years. We have toddler twin babies Drake and Kera. I started this blog in hopes to one day be a photographer. As for right now my husband and I are using photography as a hobby we can do together. We are starting the 365 day project August 1, 2009. I can't wait to start to learn more and more about my camera. I look forward to any feedback. I will be mostly focusing on people subjects, because that is what I am interested in. However there may be a few other types of photography in the mix.

Thanks for looking at my photo blog, please follow me if you are interested in seeing all of my work, and where this takes me in the future.